Gakked from obsessedmuch.
Go to your info page and find the seventh name listed on your friends list. Go to their info page. Find the seventh name on their friends list. Repeat until you are seven LJs from your own. (If you come across someone who doesn't have seven friends or the seventh friend is a journal you have already visited on this trip, randomly pick another name and continue).
Now, use the info page and recent entries of that 7th LJ to answer the following questions:
1) What is the title of this journal (NOT the user name)?
The Badger's Sett
2) How many communities does this person belong to?
3) List any interests you share in common with this user.
angel, fantasy, ireland
4) List any friends you have in common with this user.
5) Where does this user live?
not listed in the user info
6) What is the seventh sentence in this user's most recent journal entry?
We all need a fantasy life.
7) What is the first sentence in this user's seventh most recent journal entry?
New day, new year, new life, as I once remarked to someone.
And Lar's post date for her version of this meme? February 10.
So yes, I'm still way behind in LJ. And I'm so OCD that I can't just throw my hands up in the air, say, "Screw it!", and get on with LJ life. I *have* to know what's going on with you, oh my flist. That's why the 'C' stands for Compulsive. I've filtered out the communities from the skip="you've got to be kidding", but that's all I can bring myself to do.
Give me an 'O'! Give me a 'C'! Give me a 'D'!